Quark, Architecture, Technology and Design, emerges as a multidisciplinary team of professionals linked to the world of architecture, engineering and design with a common interest: to build intelligently, and with the utmost respect for the environment that surrounds us. Contemporary design, fusion between technology and tradition, energy efficiency and health in living spaces define our architecture. Quark covers a 360º vision in the design and construction process.
Our accompaniment goes from the first previous studies for the client, the execution of projects with a high level of technology and innovation in its development, to the Project Management and the turnkey delivery in many of our interventions.
In recent years we have carried out projects with special attention to the design of sustainable and energy efficient buildings, wherethe comfort and health of users prevails. These projects have covered multiple fields of the profession from urban and planning projects, equipment buildings, residential buildings, renovations and rehabilitations, as well as interior design and landscaping.
We are in a moment of transformation of the sector, facing a new world revolution. It is in this new “energy revolution”, where the constructions of almost zero consumption (nZBE), the passive buildings, as well as the international sustainability certifications (Breeam, Leed, etc.) have gone from being a mere option of improvement to one of the main requirements for this new global awareness.
In Quark Architecture Technology and Design, we have embarked on this new path.
Committed to a healthy, efficient and sustainable architecture, the work of Kusha Ghoreishi explores the mixture of vernacular architectural traditions with the new trends in construction technology; the fusion between nature and technology, between bioclimatics and automation. In his work you can appreciate touches of the different cultures that make up his life, from the flavors and colors of the East, to the avant-garde in materials and techniques of the West.
His Quark Studio counts with a young and highly qualified team. The work model of the Studio is collaborative, to encourage the creativity and communication among its members and thus with the client.
QUARK ARQUITECTURA is based on working in a comfortable, efficient and healthy architecture.
At QUARK ARQUITECTURA we accompany the client in all phases of the construction process; From the previous phases of studies and recognition of the land, to the final details of finishes and decoration.
We specialized in the residential sector and buildings of equipment (offices and workspaces). The main services we offer are:
Architecture and Urbanism
Integral service of projects and construction management
Planning – Urbanism
Green Design – Landscaping
Integral management of projects and works
Management of Design and Technical Projects
Administrative Management, Bidding and Contracting
Control of Costs and Construction times
Project Monitoring / Site Contol
Energy certification and audit
Design and bioclimatic consulting
Certification according to LEED / BREEAM /PASSIVHAUS
R + D
– 2012: Winner of the Spin OFF Prize of the University of Malaga along with AENEA company with the ecodesign project “AENEARK” (currently KAURI)
– 2011: 1st Prize “Garden Design” international competition at the AgoraDesign fair in Martano (Italy) Granted for the design of “Biodomotic Pergola”
– 2008: 1st Junior Business Award granted by the Municipal Institute for Training and Employment Institute (IMFE) of Málaga Town Hall.
– 2006: Winner of the SPIN-OFF university contest with the “Biodomotics Studio” project awarded by the University of Malaga.
– 2018: Speaker at the Conference on Facilities Management in the Building of the International Graduate School
-2017: Speaker at the 1st International Congress on Educational Innovation in Architecture and Engineering (Edinnarch17) with the presentation “Dinamic Simulation of a practical case of an energy rehabilitation of a real building”
– 2017: Speaker at the XIII Databeers Málaga at the International Congress of Hispanic Digital Humanities. With the presentation “Architecture, Comfort and data”
– 2017: Speaker at XVIII PechaKuchaNigth with the. Communication “Green & Workplaces”
– 2016: Lecture by Kusha Ghoreishi 7th Greencities Classroom Congress. Scientific communication “Finca Guajiro energy rehabilitation” ISBN-13: 978-84-617-4623-1
– 2015: Lecture by Kusha Ghoreishi on the “II Green, Solidarity and Common Good Economy” fair. RedVerSo. Energy rehabilitation of housing in the Alamos.
– 2014: Presentation of Kusha Ghoreishi the Sustainable Construction Cluster Malaga – Las Palmas de Gran Canaria with the presentation “Experiences in sustainable construction: energy rehabilitation of single-family housing”
– 2013: Lecture by Kusha Ghoreishi on the “Efficient Home” day. With the presentation: “The importance of design”. PRINCIPIA Science Center. Malaga.
– 2013: Presentation by Kusha Ghoreishi with Carlos Moreno Padrón during the “I Green Economy, solidarity and common good” fair. Vertical gardens.
– 2012: Conference “Reuse of rainwater and wastewater in buildings, practical examples. Organized by INIECO (Instituto de Investigaciones Ecológicas, Málaga)
– 2012: Conference “Quark architects: outstanding works. Organized by HABITEC (Technological Center, PTA)
– 2012: Conference of Kusha Ghoreishi “Quark architects: works” Entrepeneurship in the University, organized by the UMA (University of Málaga)
– 2012: Lecture by Kusha Ghoreishi “with ECOSCAPE at the” BollentiSpiriti Camp “event with the lecture” parchipublici di Lecce “(Italy)
– 2011: Lecture by Kusha Ghoreishi at the traveling exhibition “Architetture IN-compiute” with the project “The biodomotics house” Lecce Architects Association (Italy)
– 2010: Lecture by Kusha Ghoreishi 2nd Architecture and Construction Meeting: Bioconstruction. Miraya del Mar Institute, Malaga.
– 2009: Lecture by Kusha Ghoreishi 1st Architecture and Construction Meeting: Bioconstruction. Miraya del Mar Institute, Malaga.
– 2006: Presentation by Kusha Ghoreishi at the Conference on Sustainability and Renewable Energies in Andalusia for the Institute of Ecological Research (INIECO) with the theme “Application of the new Technical Building Code to the bioclimatic construction sector”
– 2011/2012: Professor of the “Bioclimatic Architecture” course, organized by ECO-UNION and Energy Manager.
– 2010/2012: Professor of the Course “Eco-materials and Sustainable Construction” in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Canary Islands) and in Mondragón (Basque Country) Organized by the EOI (School of Industrial Organization)
– 2008: Professor of the summer course “Bioclimatic architecture, Biodomotics and Recycling.” UMA (University of Málaga)
– Ecohabitar Magazine
– Infodomus Magazine
– Magazine Trama Arquitectura y Diseño. .
– Three Tits Magazine